Saturday, April 3, 2010

Little more work..

Got some more stuff apart. Took the tank off and took apart the wiring harnesses. I think HD could have tried a little harder to hide them. I'll lift the tank a bit, tuck the wires underneath and move the coil and ignition. For the coil, I got a horn mounting bracket from a Custom and a small L bracket and the ignition switch will either go on top of that bracket or down by the battery cover. If it goes by the battery cover I can use the same bracket only cut a bit.

Here is how she stands right now. Still waiting on bars and seat..


Nothing crazy, but I cut a big hole in the sprocket cover. I like it.


New shocks. Looks sweet!



Here is the fender I picked up from the edmonton swap meet for five bones. If anyone wants it, let me know. I could use it as donor metal to patch my rear fender where the ECM sat, but with the warm weather I might just cut a short piece from the middle of my original fender and use that. I don't want to dick around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment